Tuesday 29 September 2015

Worst Accident

Life has changed a lot since the worst accident happened on May 11st 2015 at 9.30 am. My right hand forearm was struck inside the machine because of my carelessness. Actually it happened because of my shirt sleeve caught in the screw.

Two of my mistakes almost leads me to lost my right hand.
  • Forget to check the screw during the inspection.
  • Went near the machine without folding the shirt.
First thing came to my mind in flash after the accident is " The Hospital ".I never stayed in the hospital even for a single day before this accident.

I have my hand back but recovering, because of my presence of mind


I will share my full experience about the treatment in this blog.

I will only share the photo of my xray and some photos of mine in the hospital.

X-rays which taken before bone fixation

open fracture xray
Open fracture xray

6 comments: